• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a BIG case :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yokomo_

ive currently got an orignal stacker but im going to be goingSLi and dual loop next week so theres not enough room.
what cases are out that easily fit a dual loop setup .
i know the MM series will but way to expnsive in UK ,
TJ07 same thing my personal fave case but at over £200 no thanks.
so far i can only really think of the lain li v2000 anyone got others ?

I'd say the Antec 900 usually too, but there is far too little room for SLI and a dual loop setup. There is hardly room for SLI and a single loop without being far too crowded. Either that, or I am just epic fail at wire management.

he he seen the 2 stacker thing done but im after an easy install .
antec 900 is quite small isnt it , or at least not as big as my stacker.
looking forone of those oldschool server tower jobs really but no names come to mind.

yep, to small imho too, the dual case setup I like as it keeps things cooler and very neat, plus easy to add another psu, more pumps, more rads, more everything.

ive currently got an orignal stacker but im going to be goingSLi and dual loop next week so theres not enough room.
what cases are out that easily fit a dual loop setup .
i know the MM series will but way to expnsive in UK ,
TJ07 same thing my personal fave case but at over £200 no thanks.
so far i can only really think of the lain li v2000 anyone got others ?

Are you sure you can't fit a dual loop in an original Stacker?

The original stacker (stc-t01 right?) will easily fit a dual loop and SLI, UNLESS you are running dual PSUs also. (or have 15 hdds or something like that :) )

Only thing else I could think of is a rocketfish case, its a little bit biggere then the stacker. You can remove the HDD cages on the bottom and put a HDD cage in 5.25" bays instead. Run a 2x120mm on the bottom, a 3x120 on the top

Whatever you do its going to require serious modding unless you spend 300 and get a mountain mods case or a Mozart TX

edit:wow dual psus too in rig riders :) very nice

Last edited:
very nicely done , even with dual psu .
howver i will be running SLI and want alot more rad power :)
already got a triple 120 in the floor and want to add a 2*120 in to the mix.
although having said that maybe i could put the triple in the roof and the dual up front like you have.
question for you.. where are your hdds ?
need room for 3hdd , optical , fan bus And a live drive !

another option that will take longer but you'll be happier with the end result and it's fun to do, is to build your own case. I'm currently in the process of building one around my system so it'll be exactly the way I want it for the best cooling for my setup

antec 1200 looks good although i ithnk its pretty much the same size as my stack abeit with aniceer layout of the space. costas almost as much as the A+ so i tihnk thats gonna get orderd. all aluminuim , huge space in bottom for both rads too.
thakns for the inputs guys.
less anyone got a shot of a dual and triple rad in a stacker ?

Back