• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a BIG case :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your stacker is plenty big enough. But if you want to change cases just for something new then by all means change it :)

Rig Riders post above has dual rads, cards and psus :O

Are you looking for 2 3x120mm rads? Or one 3 fan and one 2 fan?

If 2 3 fan rads one on top of the case (external) one on the bottom (rad external and fans internal) Leaves plenty of room for hdds pump res, etc.

There are some good threads i nthe project logs with loads of pics to look at how people did their WC setups (also check the water cooling forum :) )

a 3 fan and a 2 fan . im sure it can be done wiht enough time and skills yes.
exteranl rads/fans no what ever i do its all gotta stay inside for that not so uber looking pc but pakcs real punch :)
my triple currently int he bottom runs basicly the length of the case and leave ajst enough room for the pump to sit there.
not alot of room isnd as it is at the mo due to all the cables and drives .
current setup
Image055-1.jpg
all but the bottom 4 drive bays are in use and that where my pump sits !

Last edited:
i easily held a dual loop in my original stacker, though one of the loops only contained a single 120 rad.

my vote is rocketfish all the way.......thing is so easily moddable to make however you wish

i easily held a dual loop in my original stacker, though one of the loops only contained a single 120 rad.

my vote is rocketfish all the way.......thing is so easily moddable to make however you wish

i like the rocketfish too only one small problem..... i got quoted $165 postage to get it to the UK plus id have ot pay tax on top of that !
if i was us based id never even have posted id have just bought one :(

Why not hang a rad off the back with a Swiftech radbox? Depending on the height of your case, you could put a very big one there. The only thing you'd have to add INSIDE your system is the pump and tubing. You could make it look sweet by running the SLI's off the rad on the back and CPU/chipset off the other system and not have tubing running all over the place. Then you save the $200+ for the case, unless you just want a new one.

Axis

inside case only , im picky like that :)
i kanda do fancy a new case just seems a waste to have to sell the case off as i wont get much for it and was the dogs danglys when i got it , intended it to be the last case id need for alooooong time but then again i never thought i go dual loop or sli !
says the guy with a second 8800gt and block sitting in a box :)

how much clearance do you have? Cause you could strap two 120x3 together and just run 6 fans in push/pull. Use three shrouds to keep good airflow

how much clearance do you have? Cause you could strap two 120x3 together and just run 6 fans in push/pull. Use three shrouds to keep good airflow

he nice idea , see the photo ?
barely fits in wiht one rad and one fan !
im settled now thugh gonna get the A+ and put both a 3*120 and 2*120 in the huge compartment in th e bottom :0

Back