• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a good case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when I get my Antec 900, I will write a review. i cant really write one because Ive never used this case?

Ok so far this case is a keeper. Newegg sent 3 extra fans jsut in case the fans in the case are defective. All of them work and this means I have 3 extra fans. These fans give so much cooler air. I currently have 5 in my case and the extra 2 im going to put in as well. I wouldnt reccomend putting them on high speed do to the noise level. Med will do fine.

They sent you 3 extra fans with a 690 or the Centurion you already have? If they did thats awesome, but id deff put some yateloons in that bad boy, they work killer. The 690 is like the Centurions brother but IMO id grab a 690 over the Antec 900. Very professional looking and well built. I think for under $100 this is the best bang for the buck. Only 1 prob some people face is a "whirling" sound on the side fan, but you can fix that by just unscrewing the fan a little bit ;)

sif they gave you 3 free fans. no shop in Australia is nice enough to do that, damn.
cheap case - Antec 300
mid range - Antec 900
top range - Antec P182SE :)

Antec all the way.

If i WAS to get a antec case which i prob will never do, it would be the 1200. Has a few new fixes and upgrdes than the 900, especially the one that caught my eye was the fan filter bc the 900 is deffinitely a dust rat lol. I'll prob stick with CooleMaster, Silverstone, and Lian Li tho.

Ohh yea, this came out just in time for memorial day for all u super-patriotic folks or war vets. Theres also a full-american flag case also.

http://csxstore.coolermaster-usa.com/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=2

Or theres one for all you funkadelic hippies, one of my faves-the shaggin wagon (Good case for you Smokey McPotts :p)

http://csxstore.coolermaster-usa.com/highres_ex.php?products_id=23

Back