• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a graphing calculator!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My wife's a math major, so we went whole hot when we got her calc. It's some flavor of HP graphing calc. She had trouble learning how to use it because NOBODY else has one, but it turns out that her calculator does TONS of stuff that the Casio's and the TI's don't do. Plus we got it on clearance for like $30.

IMHO, the HP is something to consider. I don't really care about the price if it helps getcha through the test. It's worth an extra $100 if it bumps you a letter grade.

cursor said:
My wife's a math major, so we went whole hot when we got her calc. It's some flavor of HP graphing calc. She had trouble learning how to use it because NOBODY else has one, but it turns out that her calculator does TONS of stuff that the Casio's and the TI's don't do. Plus we got it on clearance for like $30.

IMHO, the HP is something to consider. I don't really care about the price if it helps getcha through the test. It's worth an extra $100 if it bumps you a letter grade.

don't hps have like color screens and sounds too? they looked cool, but i had to get a ti for school since its all the teachers teach

Back