• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a new gaming mouse bought Level 10 M having problems anyone else use this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

givmedew

I have had a Logitech G7 since it came out and eventually the top shell became ragged so I swapped out the big shell for the smaller then used it for a few more years. Well now the right mouse button is failing I think... So on newegg they had an awesome deal. TT eSports Level 10 M $50 after rebate. It's a $100 mouse and it is adjustable (kinda) so I said heck yeh.

Well now I am having issues with it kind of lagging behind every once in a while. It is hard to explain but maybe more like when you use a mouse on a shinny surface and sometimes it doesn't know it is moving... That is how this mouse is and I can't figure out why. I tried my desktop and both sides of my razr vespula mouse pad and it still does it.

The other issue is there is really nowhere to grab a hold of the mouse because your thumb hits the side buttons. Also the amount of adjustability is horrible. i can not get to lean to the right enough to be comfortable.

Has anyone else had any experience with this mouse? I am wondering if I should just bite the bullet and buy a R.A.T. most importantly because of the pinky rest.

Not sure where to go with this at the moment.

I need a very good feeling mouse the DPI is not important as long as it is 3000+ I rarely even use my G7 at its max speed so anything with a higher resolution than the g7 I won't even use.

I was really excited about this mouse it looks amazing but fails to deliver. It's like a Ferrari body on a Fierro... BMW may have designed the looks but it just isn't delivering.

edit

I just found that there is a strange settings called lift off. It is a slider bar and at the lowest setting the mouse will not even work and at the highest setting the odd behavior goes away... Lift off to me sounded like it would have something to do with mouse acceleration which I can not stand but now I have no clue what it is and why it is even availible. It is like look a settings to make your mouse malfunction. How bad do you want it? Bad? Really Bad? Not functional? Hope you have a second mouse to slide the bar back if you slide it all the way to the left.

I want so badly for this thing to be good. So far this is the second most fail mouse I have ever seen. The leader is the Fanatec Headshot which was one hell of an expensive idea.

Last edited:
Lift off sounds like a setting that changes the range of the sensor, so it still registers if you momentarily lift it off the table a bit.

Lift off sounds like a setting that changes the range of the sensor, so it still registers if you momentarily lift it off the table a bit.

This turned out to be absolutely correct. You can set the setting low enough that the sensor actually stops working completely. The mouse was set by default to a settings that caused it to only read some of my movements which is why it behaved like it was on a shinny surface.

I set it to a higher setting and now it works perfect. I am getting used to it. Still think I would rather have a RAT but at this price I think I am going to keep it no matter what.

Looks like the mouse is gone though... newegg has it as discontinued now. Not sure how I always end up buying things right when they are taken off the market.

Back