• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Assistance Overclocking FX-6300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright everyone I sent my motherboard back the other day and got myself a Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z. I only overcloked it to 4Ghz at the moment unitl I get some extra case fans but what temps should I stay aorund?

Should be one heck of a lot easier to overclock for sure. As above post for temps in general. We have begun to find that each of the temps above can slide upwards slightly by about 5c without undue problems. The FX processors just seem able to stand a little more heat and they should since the put off so much dang heat.
RGone...

Should be one heck of a lot easier to overclock for sure. As above post for temps in general. We have begun to find that each of the temps above can slide upwards slightly by about 5c without undue problems. The FX processors just seem able to stand a little more heat and they should since the put off so much dang heat.
RGone...

Very true, I put that because of his current fan setup though.

Back