• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need fan assitance?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enderfect

Registered
Hello all finishing up my rig atm working with a corsair 780T have 2 140 intakes in the front stock CorsairAF140 fans (after calling tech support was told that there not up to snuff as the actual model of the aftermarket fans were no biggy)
and a 140AF in the back as exhaust i also have a Corsair H105 Rad on the top exhausting and will be adding 2 more SP120s to it to push and pull out of the case Fans are pretty limited in this case compared to my last.. i also have a 120 Coolmaster Sickleflow intake on the bottom which perfectly blows air on part of my huge video card which is the ASUS GTX 970 strix... Now to question

I need a very good Rear exhaust fan i thought of just buying a Aftermarket Corsair AF140 as it would move 20+ some more Air per minuet i believe Corsair Tech said the dumbed down versions only moved 40 something where as the aftermarket removes 69.47 something of that nature (Atm the radiator is covered) gonna have 4 Corsair Sp120s in push pull so i have the 140 in the back 120 on the bottom eventually ill have to replace the 140s in the front so i have actual legit fans

And i have an extra optional 120 i the front if i remove the hard drive cage which just sounds bad to me cause then the 2 140s and 2 120s would be fighting each other to move around

I Also have the option of 3 120s in the front which would probably bring more noise...

Sorry for the ranting my first Corsair case with this layout and design and it gets pretty toasty in my room in the summer so trying for the best situation

Back