• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help ASAP Asus P6T i7 920 BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As the Bclock is getting high now (coming towards 200) it may need more and more vcore, try up to 1.4V Temps permitting. Also, make sure the QPI and memory don't reach ridicoulous speeds that they cannot handle, as in real world and most benchmarks they don't make much of a difference. (I notice nothing between 6.4Ghz QPI to 7.2Ghz)

Help me OC my System!!

As the Bclock is getting high now (coming towards 200) it may need more and more vcore, try up to 1.4V Temps permitting. Also, make sure the QPI and memory don't reach ridicoulous speeds that they cannot handle, as in real world and most benchmarks they don't make much of a difference. (I notice nothing between 6.4Ghz QPI to 7.2Ghz)

Hi there..i just build up my new PC and below are my system:

ASUS P6T
CORE I7 920 2.66GHz
Mega Shadow Deluxe Edition (CPU Cooler)
SAPPHIRE 5970 2GB D5 512bit
CORSAIR 6GB Triple Channel 1600C8D 8-8-8-24
XIGMATEK MODULAR 850W
1TB 7200RPM 32MB SATA CAVIAR BLACK

can you please help me to properly overclock my system up to 3.8Ghz?i need some guide to OC my system and make it really stable...im newbies in Overclocking cpu...

Back