• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help building my custom case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AdarC

hello guys so i just made a picture about the size of the case i want to build and i have 2 question
1. the purple fan, and the gray tube is things which i thought about adding, is it good?
2. is it okay that the psu and gpu stand right next to each other?
3. which material should i build this? im trying to go as cheap as possible..

i know that i should have a mini itx motherboard but like i said im trying to get it cheap as possible and make the pc much more compact..

Welcome to the Forums AdarC!

Your pic didn't come through. Try going advanced mode and clicking either the paperclip or the "image" icon in the toolbar.

as for #2 so long as the GPU and PSU is not starving for air it's fine to have them next to each other.

For material sheet metal is the best material to make cases out of. Whether steel or aluminum makes no difference. Wood is an ok cheap alternate but will generally not look as nice, though in the hands of a master can be made to look phenomenal.

Back