• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help deciding between Asus Maximus Formula and Asrock Fatality Professional

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Mpower is even tested individually, like each board for overclocking to 4.6 Ghz if that doesn't win you over i don't know what will

The Mpower is even tested individually, like each board for overclocking to 4.6 Ghz if that doesn't win you over i don't know what will

I seen that when I was checking it out :) have to hand it to MSI for that. Those coolers on the bridges look top and the heat sinks are very well designed as well.

All boards like that should do that. That is nothing but marketing stuff. I mean cool, its done, but... bleh. Certainly not a selling point to those in the know.

Back