• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help with overclocking 960t

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kez21

So, i just bought a coolermaster hyper 212 evo because my amd 960t core temp was hitting 64C while gaming, now it gets too 38C on full load in prime95 and the cores get to around 26C on load which i am very pleased with but now i want to overclock it to around 4 Mhz but i don't know how to use my bios. i have an asus m5a78l-m/usb3, i have managed to get the core speed to 3.6 but i dont want to go any higher as i can't find where to change the vcore voltage in the bios and i don't want to risk it until i know.

does anyone have this motherboard that can help me.

The easiest way to help you would be for you to take digital camera pics of the overclocking sections of your bios and then attach them directly to your next post. Don't link them, directly attach them with your post. To do that, save the pics to a folder on your hard drive and then log onto OC Forums. Click on Go Advanced at the bottom of any new post window. This will load the advanced post window. Then click on the little paperclip icon at the top which will load the file browser/upload tool and the rest will be obvious.

To find the vcore control you will likely need to take something off of Auto before the manual options appear.

Back