• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Info's for AMD A8-5600k Xfire to SAPPHIRE HD7850 (Good or Bad)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neben007

I just bought a APU A8 - 5600k Cpu and I just want to know if, is it possible to crossfire it to my Sapphire HD 7850 Vcard? if so, may I know the cons and pros about it.. and also your feedbacks...

thank you guys! Ill be waiting for your comments.:thup:

Anything above a 7750 will be severly bottlenecked by the GPU is what information is seen on most websites if you use g00gle.
RGone...

Probably just run the HD7850.
there are people running HD7750 video cards dual graphics with 5600K on some motherboards,
HD7850 is different chipset, unlikely.

Dual Crossfire is difficult, originally intended with HD6670, 6570,6450, if I recall correctly.
The CPU iGPU is not fast, nor is motherboard memory. Anyway to match, if it can, faster cards have o slow down to share functionality.

There are web posts with 7750, I seem to remember 7770 as possible. The latest chipset is supposed to crossfire better. Faster motherboard memory scales best (which gets expensive.

There were some review posts attempting Dual Crossfire, generally a discrete video card is better and simpler.

Last edited:
Back