• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Opinions...quickly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I once tried two resevoirs in one loop just because i had an extra res. To me it was a pain in the as$. I would never do that again

Maybe 2 pump/res and the put one pump in the loop with a pump top only. Or go nuts and have the 2 pump/ res combo and 2 pumps throughout the loop each pump with a pump top. Honestly you wont need them.

If you still plan on doing the two res setup, make you fill the combo lowest in the loop. That res/pump combo will basically flood all the way to the top so dont even think of opening the fill port. Once that res is flooded, then turn the top pump on.

Thanks, but I'm sticking to two loops; one for the CPU, VRM, and PCH with one 120.4 and the other loop for the 3 - 780TI's; 2 x 120.4 and 1 x 120.2. That's approximately 400w for the first loop and 1000w for the second. The rads are only 13-15 FPI, so nice slow fans should be fine.

Back