• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some inspiration (pic request please)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
custom90gt said:
voigts, that wood case is awesome. I really like the way it turned out. How heavy is it?

Thank you for the nice comment. Its really not that heavy at all to me, although I didn't weigh the case to get an exact number.

zexmarquies01 said:
Daaaamn voigts, i REALLY like your case!

that sucker is niiice and big too! that came out REALLY nice!

and i love that the Floppy drive is painted to look like wood as well. heh. ( or IS it wood? can't tell, your camera doesn't show the front panel as well as it did in the other shot. )

Thank you. The DVD drive face is wood. I cut a wood face out of 1/4" to match the DVD drive and used very strong double sided tape to attach it to the drive.

custom90gt said:
I'm always in awe of the green machine. I will one day build something similar to that, but its a little big for my current desk (unless you wanna donate the case to me *wink*).

mee too i always take 5-10mins to blankly stear at the pix that ive seen like 3-4 times before..... but it looks soooo nice.

Here's a decent picture of my current system.

Cover2.jpg

And before anyone mentions it, I am aware that I have pink fluid :p

Old pics of my rig until I get time to replumb in my new case:

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

All in some 30 dollar no name case that I modded with the window.

custom90gt said:
I'm always in awe of the green machine. I will one day build something similar to that, but its a little big for my current desk (unless you wanna donate the case to me *wink*).

Well you see, when you buy a MM UFO case, you are actually getting a bargain...

...a flashy brand new desk!

Why use a normal desk when you can use your computer's case? :D

Back