• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to find a Water Block with less then 20mm Height

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Velislide

Anyone know where I can find a waterblock similar to the old GPU-180 from Koolance, that laid flat? Doing a fully internal laptop cooling loop, and need a decent water block for the CPU. Even if someone knows of a high quality water block like the Heatkiller V3, that I could tap into the sides and cap the top? Anything at this point, I've been looking for days and cant find anything.

Thermaltake symphony had quite low profile blocks designed for htpcs. I actually might have one somewhere. They aren't exactly performance blocks with their 3-4mm inlet/outlet but I remember it being quite low profile.

Something like an "universal GPU/chipset block" with its barbs at the side ... like the old Koolance... the GPU-220 with sidebarbs is 21mm thick ..... Swiftech has the MCW82 .. but its 31mm high ... maybe the EK VGA Supremacy (Bridge edition) ??? But i think its also more as 20mm thick

maybe getting creative with RAM or HD cooler blocks? ... But their performance will be nowhere near a decent heatpiped laptop cooler block

Back