• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 1503 Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i also found this update from 10/10/2012 what concerns me the most is why they made it harder to find the download page. :shrug: i installed this and nothing went wrong.

I can say from my own experience that , I have updated bios with every revision. I did this because , I am going to upgrade to Vishera 8350 that is when they get around to releasing it. ( Who knows ? ). They say it will out in OCT. ( Middle of the month , I think full of S _ _ T). Anyway , I have upgraded to 1503 with out any problems. I can not see difference in performance. I just wanted the latest bios installed on my Sabertooth 990fx when piledriver does get released. Just hope it is not like the Bulldozer release. Do Not promise what you can not deliver. According to road map 3rd Quarter 2012. We will see.

I tried 1503 and backed it right out, the vcore adjustment has been changed, each bump up is really big with it, i think it is bulldozer aimed.

I also keep up with the latest bios versions but flashing to 1503 didn't change anything that I've noticed. I use manual mode instead of offset for setting my voltages and everything is the same as before I flashed.

Back