• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 2005fpw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eskimochaos

Hey guys I am getting a new dell 20" widescree, If i wanted to use duel monitors w/ the one in my sig, do I need new drivers for my vid card? I have the latest ones...aloso with duel monitors what can i do?, can I have WoW on the Dell and a word document on the other?

I guess thats possible, but without a dual core that wouldnt be the best option, basically its just like having an extra wide desktop the way most people use it.

I'm not sure about drivers...but there are even applications you can DL that can do split screen like that, so you should be good.

eskimochaos said:
You dont need a dual core CPU to run a word document and WoW

Nah you don't but it would make it run a whole lot smoother I betcha, especially since he has a slower A64 (he's only got it at 2.2 ghz)

you can have the word document displayed, but if you try to scroll up or down on the word doc your gonna make WOW come out of it's full mode display....like alt tabbing. But if all you want is just like a page up, then you should be fine.

Back