• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (02/08/2002)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Ne challenge graph (02/08/2002)

New challenge graph for your viewing pleasure.

ChallengeGraph.jpg

We are making our stand against the OcUK team, but we need more power to leave them behind, so crunch harder and faster.....

Last edited:
Because between their top 2 members they have 300k WUs. That is crazy. Does anyone know what kind of farms they have?

Also what is the ETA on taking out team Phoenix Rising? Before the end of the year? :)

It depends.....PR sometimes loses lots of WU in a moment to gain more later......With some luck at the end of this year if our production increases a little bit.

They also had a couple heavy hitters join which spiked them up. Thanks again for the update Juan.

taloah said:

Also what is the ETA on taking out team Phoenix Rising? Before the end of the year? :)

Never. Both PR and OcUK are producing 3,000 + wu's/day. We are stuck in the 2,000's.

Harvey

You got to be optimistic. They might get a virus or a key member might loss some computers. We all need all need to get out our Vodoo dolls, not cards, and start breaking their mouse hands.

I am good freinds with the Chair of the Comsc dept. He just ordered 12 new 1.8 P4's. When he gets back from vacation I WILL convince him to let me put SETIDriver on them as a service. That should bump up our production by about 60 WU's a day. I might also get a Co-worker put crunch on his home PC, a 1800+, for me.

taloah said:
You got to be optimistic. They might get a virus or a key member might loss some computers. We all need all need to get out our Vodoo dolls, not cards, and start breaking their mouse hands.

I am good freinds with the Chair of the Comsc dept. He just ordered 12 new 1.8 P4's. When he gets back from vacation I WILL convince him to let me put SETIDriver on them as a service. That should bump up our production by about 60 WU's a day. I might also get a Co-worker put crunch on his home PC, a 1800+, for me.

taloah- That's what it takes. It's hard work when your on top (or top 25).

Keep crunching.

Harvey

hallen said:

Never. Both PR and OcUK are producing 3,000 + wu's/day. We are stuck in the 2,000's.

Harvey

Sorry to be pedantic but we break 4k most days ;) Current estimate is that we'll be pulling alongside in about 11 days time.

Oh and we're having a party today 'cos we've just broken into 7 figures :D

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of OcUK ;)

Going by kaiowas's location, I'd say the party is pretty well along
:D

Crunch away, you !@#%$!:p

You'll NEVER catch us! MUAHAHAHAHA!
(I hope)

We have a few tricks up our sleeves, so don't go counting your chickens before they hatch!

Crunch on!

kaiowas said:

Oh and we're having a party today 'cos we've just broken into 7 figures :D

Congratulations OcUK on the big 1,000,000. Nice number.

We'll race you to 2,000,000.

Harvey

edit- Tried to post on your forums but full up.

Please pass these on to your mates

home_dortglass_16_over.jpg

home_eliotglass_15_over.jpg

Last edited:
Well unforunately we've had another set back due to a top member leaving with 17k units :confused: Upside is we have to pass 1,000,000 again and can have another party :beer: This means you evade our clutches for a while but we will get you :cool:

Back