• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Dragon plus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
According to my manual ;), there is a jumper that needs to be set, a BIOS setting and driver to install. I read parts of the manual since I do not have the ram, cpu, and hsf to install it all now. :D

page 43 section 2-3.4 Jumper Setting.
The BIOS Setting was something that was mentioned by someone else, not in the manual. But, the Jumper and Driver are both mentioned at the bottom of page 43. ;)

I had too much time on my hands.....

crazyman said:
LOL! :p I don't want to be known as a guy who reads the manual or asks for directions... cause we all know, guys just don't do that! I was only looking at the pictures I swear!!! :cool:

I wanted to see what Soyo says about enabling RAID as IDE 3&4. I read some other posts saying this and that... I wanted it straight from the camels mouth. Why a camel, I don't know. It's just one of those days... :D or :beer:

Back