• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Egg and Tax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's only illegal if somebody cares enough to prosecute. Otherwise the law might as well not exist.

How many get pulled over for not signaling?

They should be pulled over, pulled out of the cars and then be beaten to a pulp. I have no idea why its so hard for morons to simply use the turn signal. You're waiting to make a left turn, and the bozo coming towards the intersection doesn't signal so you can't go until the idiot actually turns. So you flip him/her the bird and they don't have any idea why.

...another disconnect with reality: in prison it is a rules violation for inmates to engage in sexual intercourse. However, condoms are available for free.

...another disconnect with reality: in prison it is a rules violation for inmates to engage in sexual intercourse. However, condoms are available for free.

Who picks up the tax on those?

Government agencies shouldn't pay for anything. Provide it and deduct it from the business' taxes. That would save unbelievable billions of dollars. Do you have any idea how many government jobs exist only for spending our money? Most of them. It's like sending children to the store. Someone has to guess at the end cost, get the money from those who actually earned it, and then be trusted to make a good value purchase and provide the correct change. None of which government does. We're sending six year olds to Raytheon with $100 billion and hoping for the best. And the idiot six year olds continue to set themselves up as an elite class, with pay raises and everything. Congress isn't required to abide by the laws they pass. How did we let that insanity occur??? One of the great things about the military is someone is always responsible. Not my fault? Too bad, it was my watch, my responsibility. Far from perfect, but at least accountability is still a respected aspect of civilization.

Very interesting! I had no idea about most of this! Well you don't have to worry about Taco not using turn signals. Whenever he leaves the diveway, he turns them on both ways and go.

Condoms, available for free? Why!?Folding User Stats

Ah I see.
Hmm, smart! But don't men and women go to separate prisons? They don't put them together now do they!?

Ah I see.
Hmm, smart! But don't men and women go to separate prisons? They don't put them together now do they!?

You're catching on to the real problem there. Disease prevention wouldn't be the concern if they did something about the rape problem. So, instead of doing the hard part of their job, they threw our money at the clean up and patted themselves on the back for a job poorly done. And yes, the prisons are (currently, at least) separated by the two genders.

Hmm I see, well why rape a man if you're a man? I don't understand! I mean even dogs don't jump on male dogs if they're male dogs, only on female dogs if they're male dogs!

This is twisted !

Ah I see.

No, it's men raping men. It's a fact of life in prisons and a major reason why so many celebrities dread going there when convicted and sentenced to jail. They know what will likely happen to them if they are young.

Hmm I see, well why rape a man if you're a man? I don't understand! I mean even dogs don't jump on male dogs if they're male dogs, only on female dogs if they're male dogs!

This is twisted !

Not to be insulting, but you must be a bit young. Its been a known fact for generations that the strong prey on the weak in prisons, and long-termers or lifers aint gonna be seeing women anytime soon.

no insulting taken, sir. Yes I'm in my "earlies". This is very sickening I guess just thinking about it. I hope I never end up there.:chair:

Back