• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys! My name is Calin and I live in Piatra Neamt, Romania. I joined this forum 2 years ago when I had issues with my old hardware... Now I know a lot more about computers so since at the moment there's no PC forum I'm active on I decided to come back to this one. I'm currently getting ready to watercool my system for the first time.

Hello all! My name is Steve and I am brand new to OCF. I am looking for more information on building my own rigs and the best options for this. I have some experience, but it never hurts to ask for help from those more knowledgeable!

Hello all. New to the forum today. :)
Going to rebuild soon and going liquid cooled for the first time. Looks like lots of info here.

Hey guys, greetings from Gold Coast, Australia. Just joined as I hear it's a great community and I want to share my projects with you guys as well. I will be posting my build log shortly :D

Back