• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Helloooooo from Vancouver BC!
Hope everybody's having a fantastic day!

Hope to chat with some of you guys soon!

Hello from Portland, Oregon!

I am looking for IRL Hardware Enthusiasts and Gamers here in Portland who want to do LAN Gaming with my and my friends.

Pics are worth 1000 words so here ya go:
View attachment 166808
View attachment 166809
View attachment 166810
View attachment 166811
View attachment 166812
View attachment 166813
View attachment 166814
View attachment 166815
View attachment 166816
View attachment 166817
View attachment 166818
View attachment 166819
View attachment 166820

And here is a potato Video of a LAN Party I hosted at our Gaming Pub here in Portland, Oregon:

I have an extensive background in Hardware and Gaming but I still consider myself a noob when it comes down to it. I do have a lot of experience though, and I have assembled north of 2100 systems so far.

I am really here to look for people to play video games with, and to showcase some of my builds. So if you would like to be my friend and play some Battlefield, Battlefront, Squad (Coming soon), Insurgency, Counterstrike, Planetside 2, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Armored Warfare, or any other games for that matter just let me know :)

Thank you guys and very nice to meet you all :D

Welcome Slumlord! First I love your Avatar. Kung-Fu Hustle is one of my favs.

Ok, I would recommend posting here for some more exposure. I'm mainly on HotS and WoT but have been on and off the CoD's and BF4. Look me up on Battlenet @ Blaylock#1518.

Looks like you either have a serious MSI fetish or some nice sponsoring. Nice.

Welcome Slumlord! First I love your Avatar. Kung-Fu Hustle is one of my favs.

Ok, I would recommend posting here for some more exposure. I'm mainly on HotS and WoT but have been on and off the CoD's and BF4. Look me up on Battlenet @ Blaylock#1518.

Looks like you either have a serious MSI fetish or some nice sponsoring. Nice.

My company has a strategic partnership with MSI because they give back to the Gaming Community more than any other company I have ever dealt with. I have been in this business a long-time too.

SP's are much more beneficial than simple sponsorship's.

I love Intel, Nvidia, MSI, and Corsair. That is all you will generally see from me. They are the best out there IMO, and like I said, I have been around a while.

Last edited:
Back