• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey Guys.

been lurking around here for a while now, not long built my first custom loop.
thought it was time to join up and say thanks for all the info iv'e got from here.

latest rig is :
customized Thermaltake Core V-71 tower : Gigabyte G1 gaming mobo/ I7 6700k / 1x Gigabyte GTX 970 gaming "one more to come" GSkill 3000mhz 16gb DDR4 / Corsair HX1000i PSU.
running 512 SSD and 2 x 2TB WD blacks, but will get M2's when i have funds available.

Hi guys, found your forum while looking for tuto and as much info as possible on watercooling (and an active forum too... lots of OC/WC forums are pretty dead)
I'll be soon building my first tower with a nice WC with you help o/

Hi guys, found your forum while looking for tuto and as much info as possible on watercooling (and an active forum too... lots of OC/WC forums are pretty dead)
I'll be soon building my first tower with a nice WC with you help

We have a large group here that water cool and they are some of the best there is,
you came to the right forums. :thup:

:welcome:

Hello All,

A shy guy who loves building computers and DIY electronics in general. recently signed up to get some experience with overclocking on my new rig! I'm not new to PC building, but I haven't done much with overclocking. It seems interesting, and affords some interesting opportunities for creativity in builds and cooling solutions.

/Waves at new Team(F@H) and Forum :)
Hi guys, its a privileged to be on-board..

will have a elaborated introduction post in the F@H section..
42 years old/young and from The Netherlands and e enthusiast computer user and Folder..

All the best, Ray...

Back