• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi lads,

Long time lurker here, active on all sorts of computer/overclock forums but never really made an account here somehow. *Feels ashamed*

Anyway....

My name is Rick, 32 years old, living in The Netherlands and i'm a real enthousiast when it comes to computers and everything that has to do with it.
I truly love building systems, tinkering around with new tech and staying up-to-date/extending my knowledge by magazines, forums etc.

So ye, i'll be around with an actually account from now on, and i hope to be a contribution to this forum.

I am Groot Deuce!

Being single and making actual money now, The Thirst is growing stronger and stronger. Been building and tweaking PCs for about a decade now, but now I find myself wanting... more. Water cooling and cosmetic case modding seem to be in my near future. Been doing a lot of research and watching a lot of youtube videos and seem to discover something new every day. Sounds like this forum will be a good resource!

Hi, I've gotten a lot of good info here so I've finally joined while I work through rebuilding my PC. I'm in the process of switching to a custom loop.

Hi everybody, greetings from Madrid. I've found really good information in this forum. Its a pleasure to be here.

Hi just got a big ole build done and joined up. System is 6800k in a ultra gaming board feeding a1080 on a 1440 swift ( one of these things doesn't fit right?)

Hi guys,

Have been many months away from the FORUM. Is there any new rule why I can't see the classified area? Was looking for my kid 's birthday present.

Thanks to the hole community.

Back