• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Everyone,

Hello all! :) Came to peruse the info, ask questions, field suggestions, learn, deny all knowledge of, and generally refigure out how to OC my stuff. Did a little a couple of years ago and have forgotten just about everything I know. Like to play FPSs :thup: and putter around in Photoshop.

Inwin Maelstrom Full Tower
Corsair TX850M 850w PSU
Asus P8Z68-V LE mobo
Intel Core i5 2500K CPU w/Zalman CNPS9500 Cooler/Heatsink
16GB G-Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 RAM
EVGA 560GTX 1GB GPU
120GB Intel 520 Series Cherryville SSD
2 500GB Hitachi Deskstars HDDs from old machine
1 500GB WD Caviar I found (still can't figure out where it came from)
Running Win 7 Home Premium 64bit

Hopefully I won't be too much of a pain :facepalm:

I was once new. And I really thought I was just going to come to learn about oc'in my pII And now I can't really seem to pry my self away for more then a couple of hours or a day. Help me!!!(Please don't help me)

Hi Guys, new to the forum and just about finished my first build. I've been lurking around for the last week to pick up any knowledge i could and wanted to thank you all.

Raidmax Smilodon
Gigabyte GA 990xa-ud3
AMD FX6100
Corsair TX750
HID Radeon 6670
Crucial M4 SSD
16GB G. Skill Ares 2 X 8

Last edited:
Welcome, We are all noobs at first. I believe I still am.

I'm still a noob in many facets as well.

Welcome to all of the new members. Feel free to ask questions anytime. From my experiences answering the noob questions always refreshes my mind on things that just collect dust in my brain :p, so I thank you all in advance for assisting me with retaining knowledge!

Have fun, join some teams and embrace being assimilated into our collective

new to overlockers.com

hello i am just saying hello new to this forum have been using ocn but i wanted to try these.. now got a few question i ahev looked to add my system to signature just wonder how i do that..

and does this site have any clubs? :)

thanks hope i can have help and i will be a acctive member to ur great looking community

Hi, welcome to OCF skyline_king88! You have to have a few posts in post granting forums (hardware and software) before the option will appear. It's a spam prevention measure.

Back