• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
G'day peeps! I've been lurking around as a guest for about a year now, so I thought I'd join up. Finally get to check out the the restricted pics. I've dabbled in overclocking for a few months since I got my 1055T and GA990FXA-UD5. Thanx for all the infos. Love checking out all the sweet rigs. Keep up the good work guys. :)

Welcome Kaspa, glad you registered! More fun around here when it isn't read only. But I did the same thing as you about ten years ago. :salute:

Welcome Kaspa :p... I to have been browsing around for a year or two before I decided to join the community.

If you don't mind, why do you think you guys didn't sign up sooner?

For me, I just didn't feel like o had much to contribute. Then I finally had like half a dozen questions I never bothered asking, and decided to register so I could just ask next time I needed to know something.

For me, I just didn't feel like o had much to contribute. Then I finally had like half a dozen questions I never bothered asking, and decided to register so I could just ask next time I needed to know something.

I usually just looked at news, or just looked at threads, that already had answers to my questions, but then I realized some questions I had where questions about problems I was having, so I decided to join a few tech forums. I never really thought about joining OCers until recently, cause I usually posted on Toms Hardware.

Glad you have found the light. :D Tom's can be pretty hit or miss sometimes when I google and find advice there, I take it with a grain of salt.

Where at in Ohio are you? I'm close to Kent.

Glad you have found the light. :D Tom's can be pretty hit or miss sometimes when I google and find advice there, I take it with a grain of salt.

Where at in Ohio are you? I'm close to Kent.

Everyone on here seems like they are from Ohio :p.. I am from Salem ^__^.

Thanx for all the warm welcomes peeps. :grouphug:

Pretty much the same reason here, I.M.O.G. Communication is not a strong point of mine. :escape:

Welcome!

I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can add a sig. I don't remember how many, but it is not too many.

We have some good team areas, Benching and folding team look like they may interest you. Looks like you have a good start! (Although the wrong team) :p

Feel free to poke around and ask any questions!

Hi everyone my name is Chuck new to the site. I haven't built a computer since 2001 and noticed things have of course changed over the years. In the coming months I am building a new computer ( extreme gaming rig ) so I am sure I will have questions for all who will help.

Hello,
I've been around for a little bit. I just never feel comfortable posting in forums for some reason. That's why I didn't post here sooner than I have. So I guess I should say a little about me. My name's Kyle. I have built my rig but I am slowly upgrading parts of it to make it better. I will definitively need help overclocking because I have never tried it since before this rig I've only had laptops which I didn't feel the need to or safe to overclock them.

Oh trust me I am. I will seem like I've disappeared at some point but I'll be there just too embarrassed to make any sort of comment to anyone.

Don't worry bout it........Come on in & make yourself at home.........

Grab something to eat :popcorn:

Something to drink :beer:

& you'll be fine. ;)

Back