• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would like to say Hi to the OverClockers community, I have wondered in here based on searches I've made in the past for my previous builds (2 gaming PC's and a HTPC) but I've never made an account and posted and no I am not here to ask for some advice to only disappear into the night. I would actually like to become a part of this community and learn from the various amateur to expert minds that walk the halls of OverClockers.com and once I have gained enough knowledge I will hopefully be able to contribute back to this community.

Hi Xcution, welcome to OCF! Very happy you've decided to join us. With that attitude, you'll fit right in. :)

New AUSSIE Member

Hi,
My name is Paul, I live in Adelaide, Australia.
I was reading posts on OCers for quite a while, but recently decided to register

See ya 'round folks

BTW, I am building a first AMD system and I would appreciate any help. Link for help

Last edited:
i just though i saw hi...new to the forums but not new to pc building. I have been roaming around in the shadows but finally pulled the plug to join. Look forward to learning more and more years to come...

Saying Hi

Hello Overclocking community, I would like to say hi and introduce myself. I have been working on and building my computing knowledge for a number of years now and have finally completed my dream machine. Just this year I have ventured into the liquid cooling world and I am really impressed. through my research into liquid cooling my rig, I came across this community and wanted to join in the fun. Hello everyone :)

Hello OC! New to the forums, and green as all get out. I posted my rig in the intel subforum, so feel free to drop by and berate me for my 5:1 ratio. Cheers!

Hello OC! New to the forums, and green as all get out. I posted my rig in the intel subforum, so feel free to drop by and berate me for my 5:1 ratio. Cheers!

welcome, im new myself and have started to learn a lot mainly about watercooling.

Hey guys what a great Forum.

I joined to share my sons charity build log , keep and eye out for it soon

Hi All!!

Just a quick hello to the community here. It's my second forum experience. Looks friendly and helpful. Looking forward to learning my way around and getting to know the folks here. :thup:

welcome

Just a quick note to say Hi to everyone out there!

waddup

Hey guys what a great Forum.

I joined to share my sons charity build log , keep and eye out for it soon

hello and will do

Just a quick hello to the community here. It's my second forum experience. Looks friendly and helpful. Looking forward to learning my way around and getting to know the folks here. :thup:

welcome

Back