• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey! I just wanted to post saying that im a new member but not a new guest ive been coming to these forums for advice for years, my questions have been answered by merely looking at other peoples posts but yea My names Bidgbob or Seb im a youtube commentator and I plan on building an AMD system maybe with water cooling but that's more of a future project, my current project is to build a stable system around my HIS Radeon 6850 and my ADM FX 8120 So yea that's me don't be afraid to PM me or hit me up on Youtube as I always check my inbox there :D

Thanks,
Bidgbob :)

A big thanks to everyone on the forum

I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone that has taken time to answer questions for OC beginners like myself. While I haven't posted many threads myself (1 actually) the amount of information I have been able to get from past threads have been enormous. So I tip my hat to you Overclockers.com forum members. Keep up the good work.

Jeff
Architect
New Orleans, LA

hi everyone!

a newbie here!

i've been lurking around unregistered for awhile now, finally registered.

^_^

Hey guys I have been tracking from a very long time and made myself a member in this forum so I can share my ideas on hardware but not in OC wise and guys i need one help take a look at this thread

Code:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=709490

Regards,
Yash...

OH OH... well hai everyone :)

Signed up last week, finally. I'm not an OC'er, but I'm getting a new build together and might give it a try. I signed up more to just partake in discussions, hopefully help others and be a part of a good community to just hang out. Although I've already learned quite a bit that has helped me prepare and save money on my next rig. Happy to be here, it's quite an amazing community.

Welcome aboard MortalSynz! :)

:welcome:

Lucky for us, OC'ing isn't required, but you're welcome to join in the fun anytime! Feel free to just enjoy the discussions and the community...it's why I hang out. :thup:

See you around,

:comp:

Back