• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I guess I will make my first post here, even though I never post first in an introduction thread... :D

I came here to learn more about 2 and 4p boxen.
I have been looking over some of the fine articles you have here before I decided to sign up.

Now I just need to find some deals on hardware...
I am sure I will have plenty of questions when the time comes.

John

Hello all, I am new to the forum and fairly new to OCing, I'm looking forward to learning anything and everything i can :D

Hey guys, just joined up.

Been looking at a GPU upgrade, and doing some more OCing on my 1100T (3.8GHz 1.35V now).

Is there a thread/forum to post your build in? I didn't see one right away.

Hi ATMINSIDE, welcome to OCF! :welcome:

Are you looking for a thread to post photos and specs in or a general thread asking for help?

Hi ATMINSIDE, welcome to OCF! :welcome:

Are you looking for a thread to post photos and specs in or a general thread asking for help?

Thanks! I was looking for a thread to post photos and specs.

You know, showing something like :comp:

Sure, there are a couple!

Post Pictures of Your Leet System and/or
Post your Wire-Managed Pics

If you use water cooling, there is: The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

If you enjoy torturing hardware under extreme cooling, you can go here: Frosty Pics

You can even create a photo album, though I'm not very well versed in that functionality.

:thup:

I'll hit both of those first two this weekend, as I should be installing my Xigmatek 4-in-3 HDD Cage on Saturday. Get some good before and after pics of it.

As for water, I am just leery of liquids that close to electronics. :p

And extreme cooling is awesome, but I'm not rich (college kid)

Hi Everyone!!

Been skimmin this site for a while and used a lot of the advice to help me build my first DIY rig'!!

So I thought I would get more involved as I try and move into the world of water cooling:confused: and up grading my rig. Looking forward to for some sage advice and chat:blah: along the way!
Cheers Mark!

Hello to all.

Hi there just to say hello to you and like other above poster ive looked on here many times for divine inspirations etc? either by me or google etc. so thought i would come and join you all.

Read some interesting reviews and info on here over the time so know there are some guys that do know what they are doing/talking about etc which is always good.

We do have an OC over here but it's run through there shop.(co.uk)
but also has a forum slightly different to yours maybe but both are good.

Been Browsing and such off and on for a few months. Recently upgraded my PC and decided I better join the community so I can maximise my potential :p

Back