• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just joined tonite,hope i did this right.I'm under ShadowCat66/ team..32

2 PII 450's 24/7
1 PIII 800@900 24/7
Soon my New rig P4 [email protected]

Quick question,as long as the Icon is in the toolbar its running right?
I used the same ID and team for all 3 comps....is that the right way to do that?

ShadowCat66 said:

2 PII 450's 24/7
1 PIII 800@900 24/7

I used the same ID and team for all 3 comps....is that the right way to do that?

That's perfect ShadowCat. As long as your folding, you might wanna check out the contest that's starting soon. Check the sig for info.

Thanks,just wasnt sure.Unless I'm mistaken all 3 comps seem to be doing the same one.As long as i decided to do this I just wanted to make sure I at least started right.I will do more reading on this later.

ShadowCat66 said:
Thanks,just wasnt sure.Unless I'm mistaken all 3 comps seem to be doing the same one.As long as i decided to do this I just wanted to make sure I at least started right.I will do more reading on this later.

Each computer wll not have the exact same work, but a different part of that project.

ShadowCat66 said:

2 PII 450's 24/7
1 PIII 800@900 24/7

Welcome to the fold ShadowCat!:D Looks like you've got everything running just fine.

Tbird man said:
I joined today under Tbird_man

Athlon 550

as soon as i get my main rig back up after my mods ill have an athlon 1.4ghz@as high as it will go.

welcome, welcome, and welcome tbird, Guid0, and shadow cat. Glad to have you folding with us, and if you get a chance check out the new contest we are getting ready to have:)

I thought about it,I do have four comps folding that are mine,But I also have a few friends that let me put on their comps.I know i could tell them to shut it off but then I would lose out on some WU for the team.I figure I have enough I will let someone who might not be able to upgrade have better odds on winning.

By the way.This is what I got going for the team now.
PII 450 @ 500
PII 450
PIII 800 @900
PIII 600
P4 [email protected]
AMD 900
I have another person to talk to yet,He can add a P4 2.0 @ 2.3.
I didnt think it would be as adicting as it is.

Shadow ÒÓ said:
vaze, remove your avatar, or die!

please come up with something original or at least steal it from another forum (as I did) and make sure it's unique to this forum? =)

Hey, no personal attacks!!!

:D

Looks like someone's tryin to rob the admin, that's a first.

If you read this vaze goto the Avatar Maker Put an idea up for something, and these guys will give you more than you expected. Uber Phlubb made mine.

I'm folding! It's pretty simple... I think i'll have to get our computer lab up.

eli said:
I'm folding! It's pretty simple... I think i'll have to get our computer lab up.

whoa. Nice eli!!!! Welcome to the fold, as well as ShadowCat, spooge, T-Bird Man *whew* I've been out of the greeting committee loop for a bit.

Just remember any folding 600Mhz cpu, is better than a 2.0Ghz paper weight!!!!

Fold on,
Wedo

Back