• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome Jbell, vaze and Chuck!!!!

Be sure to enter the contest for a free Duron or Celey, and if have any questions, let one of us know.

Fold On,
Wedo

How do i get on the team stats page? I'm folding under [email protected].

My computer lab sucks.. pentium 120's! No jokes. So i would problably have better luck in the mac lab.

*Sigh*

AH well.

FOLD ON!

welcome

Let me be the first to say, Welcome to the Fold!!!

If everything is configured correctly, your stats should appear on Stanford's site a few hours after you have completed your 1st WU.

Thx for the welcome!

I've completed a couple. I wasn't sure if i was getting credit for it until I found the stats page. It says I've done 17:eek: and I have 2 more on the way!

Welcome to the Team everyone :D

Eli, you're up there now. The page doesn't get updated automatically, because it has to be done by hand. You will only appear as hbarkley as Stanford drops everything after the @ symbol so that your folding activities don't become food for spammers looking for a way to leech email addresses from the site.

Still looking for a perl guru to help us rip stats off of the stanford site. ;)

Just joined a little more than an hour ago. Right now, I am only running on my main rig but I am 7/100 done with my first w/u.

My temp only went up by 6c! I will be putting this on my laptop tommorow. Now if I only had the admin password at work, I could put 12 more machine on the project!

Ploaf said:
Welcome to the Team everyone :D

Eli, you're up there now. The page doesn't get updated automatically, because it has to be done by hand. You will only appear as hbarkley as Stanford drops everything after the @ symbol so that your folding activities don't become food for spammers looking for a way to leech email addresses from the site.

Still looking for a perl guru to help us rip stats off of the stanford site. ;)

Thanks ploaf! I was confused why my full name was showing up, so i actually have 2 hbarkley's! Of course I straightened it out so all my clients are folding under one name.

I'm in as MaxX team 32 (hope i got it right) 1.3ghz athalon (200fsb) i wont be running it all the time cause this computer has issues :eh?: (mainly heat and i think theres somthing wrong with my win) but sence it's the only comp online i cant take it out of duty to work on oh well maybe in a few months

MaxX said:
I'm in as MaxX team 32 (hope i got it right) 1.3ghz athalon (200fsb) i wont be running it all the time cause this computer has issues :eh?: (mainly heat and i think theres somthing wrong with my win) but sence it's the only comp online i cant take it out of duty to work on oh well maybe in a few months

Welcome to the team:D

seamadan000 said:
i just joined. username seamadan000, team 32. all i got is a blazin' dell PIII 450, but its the thought that counts, right? A question, if i close the window but leave the tray icon on it keeps doing work, right?

thanks, and fold on!

Every Mhz counts! Welcome to the team.

Your 450 will be able to knock out proteins under the cut off time with no problem so just keep folding (24/7 if you can :) ).

Yes, you can close the window and leave the tray icon running. If the tray icon is there, you're folding.

Wedo

seamadan000 said:
i just joined. username seamadan000, team 32. all i got is a blazin' dell PIII 450, but its the thought that counts, right? A question, if i close the window but leave the tray icon on it keeps doing work, right?

thanks, and fold on!

Welcome to the team!:D

If you're not sure if it is running, ctrl,alt,delete once and check all your running processes. you should see winfah and core65 in the list. Also, to make your rig run faster, close everything else out in that screen except explorer and systray. That way nothing else is runnning except F@H. Happy folding.;)

Tweaked! said:

Welcome to the team!:D

If you're not sure if it is running, ctrl,alt,delete once and check all your running processes. you should see winfah and core65 in the list. Also, to make your rig run faster, close everything else out in that screen except explorer and systray. That way nothing else is runnning except F@H. Happy folding.;)
don't worry about anti-virus programs b/c they normally don't use any amount of processors power and it is much more important not to have a virus imo

Back