• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just started folding a couple weeks ago, I was folding for another place, I dont know why, but I never thought to be folding with team 32. I am now. $ machines 24/7!

I just started folding a couple weeks ago, I was folding for another place, I dont know why, but I never thought to be folding with team 32. I am now. 4 machines 24/7!

Hey dudes,

I just installed this folding at home nonsense on my two machines and signed up for team 32. I've got the two machines in my signature folding at the moment. We'll see how this works out.

Welcome Hexen, petery83, CPIETRAS, Chris-the dude! Check out the FAQ sticky for helpful info. If you have any questions past that just post them:D

Just registered last night... have 4 machines going atm. I have 49 points so far but that should improve quickly ... I'm installing this on every new machine my company requests =p.

vonkaar said:
Just registered last night... have 4 machines going atm. I have 49 points so far but that should improve quickly ... I'm installing this on every new machine my company requests =p.

Welcome to the fold. Any questions you have, feel free to ask. :)

Hi guys I literally just joined the team about 20min ago. I have my secondary machine, an Athlon 2000+, working away on P674_TZ3_NAT_342 as we speak. Is there anything I might need to know about besides downloading the client and lettin it rip.

Sink

i r t3h n3w f01d3r!

im folding on the system in my sig below, worked on p672 for about 6 hours now! and still only 44%...

blah, hello to all!!!

Here I am..First you guys turn me into an overclocker...Now I'm a folder, I guess it gives me something to do with my overclocked PC besides game. Damn you......Damn you all to hell! :)

I,v folded b4. had to switch to TEAM 32 because of all the help I'v gotten by reading these forums.

I bring a little pally 2000+ @ 1733.

Hey all and WELCOME TO THE TEAM~!

Looking forward to srring all of you bust through some milestones and finding some cures!

lets us know if we can help you out in anyway.

FOLD ON
NAS

New folder here, Currently Folding on a p4 2.2 and a celeron 1.4 . also im a hardcore gamer, and i know that folding only uses idle cpu clocks, but seriously will this lag my gaming at all? and where can i find u guys on irc?

Back