• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Again it depends , the largest is out of 400 but there are also some pretty big ones at only 100 . Some units' frames are 'bigger' or harder to fold than others , so looking at the ammount of frames doesn't necessarily mean much .

A 400 frame 10 pointer doesn't compare with a 400 frame 73 pointer or even a 10 frame 19.7 point unit .

Finally started folding with team #32!---

It's a good measurement of stability is why I started folding, as I upgrade my computer on a regular basis (as money allows anyways).

Will be referring other users (whom I've built computers for) to fold under team 32!

See my current system specs below:

adelphia83 said:
Finally started folding with team #32!---

It's a good measurement of stability is why I started folding, as I upgrade my computer on a regular basis (as money allows anyways).

Will be referring other users (whom I've built computers for) to fold under team 32!

See my current system specs below:

sweet man! glad to have you with us! let us know if you have any questions or needed any help!

FOLD ON
NAS

I have 2 folding@home running, both 3.24 1 client the other F@H display. My stats (compleated wu+ points) from my client version are not being added on to my tally. My name and team # seem t b right. Does anyone know how to fix this plz?

the console uses FahCore_78 and the display uses FahCore_65

I just noticed that in the log files both say machine id 1. I changed the console version to 2. Will see if this works.

i thought that the core used, was dependatnd on the WU type, ie gromac or tinker, or whatever, not the program that was running it.

I tried to run both of the versions on my computer too, but it would only seem to want to work with one core. If I had downloaded a WU for core65 it would do that no matter if the console or GUI version was open. Also vice versa for a core78 WU. Somebody told me to add the tag -local to the target area in the shortcut for whichever core you are using. It didn't work for me...

So the only thing I can suggest is that you place a shortcut for each core on your desktop (if you don't already have one) and right click and go to properties. After the area in the target section that says "c:/whatever/blahblah/fahcore78.exe" or whatever add this: -local.

It's supposed to keep each program running from its own local config file, it didn't work for me, but maybe it will for you. Good Luck!

i just figured that i would just post in here :) i got folding@home installed and thanks to the guys in the irc chat room for helping me set it up. you guys rock

Ack, I never posted here. Sorry :(

I got my first Rig folding back on April 18. Then by around the 25th I got most of my rigs folding. So, now a lot of dust collectors are doing something usefull. Thank goodness for newegg's prompt shipping :D .

So, while I'm not exactly new, I'm only a few weeks old.

I just learned about this or I would of started earlier, I'm now folding 24/7 @ 2.5 ghz.

I just learned about this or I would of started earlier, I'm now folding 24/7 @ 2.5 ghz.

Wiz4rd said:

sweet man! thanks for joining up with us and WELCOME TO THE TEAM :D

let us know if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to lend a hand!

FOLD ON
NAS

it has been a while since i posted in this thread, but to all of ya'all that have joined in the past few weeks, welcome, and if you have anyquestions let us know in a new thread in this area of the forum and we will gladly help ya'all out :D

Back