• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TheMightyBuck said:
yeah, screw that damn screensaver, i tried to get it to work, but the console is much better.... i don't even notice it anymore.

now folding gromacs, thanks to whoever it was from bakersfield CA, who had the great how-to.

Welcome to the team:D you can use EM3 to hide the console and monitor the progress:D Or if you just want to put it in the tray. Use trayit. :D Trayit and Electron Microscope 3 :D also check out the F@H FAQ there is a link in my sig:D

TheMightyBuck said:
now folding gromacs, thanks to whoever it was from bakersfield CA, who had the great how-to.
Your welcome :)

Kendan said:
Welcome to the team:D you can use EM3 to hide the console and monitor the progress:D Or if you just want to put it in the tray. Use trayit. :D Trayit and Electron Microscope 3 :D also check out the F@H FAQ there is a link in my sig:D
Nice smilie spam Kendan

New member reporting for Folding

Hi all!
Just started folding for Team 32 under the name frog-golem.
I have a question or two;
The program loaded, asked for username, teamnumber and then a few other questions, then it started connecting to the server, looking for work units and kept failing, it tried 5 times and then q
uit. My question: Is there anything I need to do to help it out?
Next question: I am not always on-line when I am using my computer, but will set-up system to log on when I turn it on. Do I need to do anything to make Folding program activate?
Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just registed. I am a folder. As soon as I get my other rig going. It will be running folding at home too>

Re: New member reporting for Folding

frog-golem said:
Hi all!
Just started folding for Team 32 under the name frog-golem.
I have a question or two;
The program loaded, asked for username, teamnumber and then a few other questions, then it started connecting to the server, looking for work units and kept failing, it tried 5 times and then q
uit. My question: Is there anything I need to do to help it out?
Next question: I am not always on-line when I am using my computer, but will set-up system to log on when I turn it on. Do I need to do anything to make Folding program activate?
Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated!

WELCOME!

If you have autodial enabled F@H should go ahead and trigger it and it should connect. Jave you still not gotten a unit?

also you only need to be online to send/recieve

akajimmy said:
I just registed. I am a folder. As soon as I get my other rig going. It will be running folding at home too>

WELCOME to the team! we are glad to have you folding with us !

FOLD ON
NAS

Hey guys! I finally started folding last night with comp in sig. I'm soon going to include a friend's father's 1.7GHz P4 and the new comp I'm building him. :)

Soy

Started folding last wensday, right now I have my work, and home computers, and a couple of friends computers from work. :)

Hi all...new to the Folding just sayin hi. Got interested after reading through since my aunt has had breast cancer on and off. Glad all of you are a part of this. Thanks

Flexy

i am new to this crap and i just signed up....here i go! i hope its running while i'm in bed, i'm retarded

Hello, I joined the team, not really doing it hard core like most of you, I just run folding at night 100% while I sleep, but I Figure every little bit helps making this team the number 1 team

Every little bit counts and folding while you sleep and use the computer eg. sufing the net or in office apps is still very usefull to the team , so keep it up .

it has been a while since i posted in this thread, but to all of ya'all that have joined in the past few weeks, welcome, and if you have anyquestions let us know in a new thread in this area of the forum and we will gladly help ya'all out :D

Folding

I just joined the Folding Team 32. I never knew what folding was but now that I know it is for a good cause I plan to fold very frequently. Actually am starting to build a pc for it hehe. The Folding Screensaver is awesome too I like that. me just being under Legend911 is fine right. I hope nobody has my name. I have had it for 11 years.

Back