• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Prometeia Match I

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rbdaniel@bellso

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to let all of you know that my new Prometeia Match I is coming.. I mean its really going to be here tomorow..

Thanks

PS: I might have a lot of questions, so please forgive my questions in advance..

Daniel Rodriguez

rhino56 said:
where is everyone ordering from and how long until you get them?
i want to order mine
Ordered from kittronics, it shipped on Monday and was delivered on Thursday. I'm waiting on my video card to come before I fire her uo. Hopefully I'll have screenies tomorrow.

Hey guys

I actually have it sitting next to my PC.. Not hook-up yet...
It took 5 days to get here...

I am waiting for time to set it up..lol

Daniel

Ge|atinousFury: I ordered mine bout 4 days ago and wondered why I never got any tracking numbers. So I emailed them. They also told me it would be shipped out monday. They dont get the amd easymods untill sunday. I can't wait to get it.

Howday

Well, I just ordered the Lian-Li PC65 Aluminum ATX and I have to wait because they are on back order :(..
So.. I guess I am making the holes (for the adaptor) on my current box.. If it looks ok, I might just leave it, we'll see..

Good luck to all of you with the installation...

Daniel

rbdaniel@bellso said:
Howday

Well, I just ordered the Lian-Li PC65 Aluminum ATX and I have to wait because they are on back order :(..
So.. I guess I am making the holes (for the adaptor) on my current box.. If it looks ok, I might just leave it, we'll see..

Good luck to all of you with the installation...

Daniel

I ordered a Lian-Li PC-60 for my Prommy and it arrived yesterday. I've already taken a 120mm holesaw to the top of it and cut a huge hole out of the mobo tray so I can install the prommy heater on the rear of the mobo w\out removing the mobo from the tray :) Ahhh the joy of tools

Next up is the cutting of the hole for the Prommy hose....that'll be a little later tonight :attn:

i ordered the Mach I , i didnt get the add one lian li because i felt it was too costly for what i was seeing.
i have a drill press and several tools that i can make what i want to with my own design and do it pretty cheap. i hope anyways.
;)

rhino56 said:
i ordered the Mach I , i didnt get the add one lian li because i felt it was too costly for what i was seeing.
i have a drill press and several tools that i can make what i want to with my own design and do it pretty cheap. i hope anyways.
;)

The Lian-Li kit is overpriced IMHO too. I posted a link to the Hardwaregods prometeia ice kit in another thread asking opinions about it. I like it, but it still seems a bit overpriced to me. It does kinda look pretty cool though. Add in whatever lights into it that match your case and poof...everything matches.

Crap, I called kit-tronics today and they said that mine would probably shipped out when the new shipment arrives on Feb. 27th. Oh well, plenty of time to prep my new Lian-Li for it lol

Back