• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Senior Members

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mr. roboto said:
Hey, Congrats guys!

I've never actually seen people become appointed, I diddn't know they actually still promoted people.

Nice work :)

We still discuss this and would like to be made aware by the membership of any ocforums member who goes that little bit further to assist another... have you had a member help resolve issues by spending hours on instant messaging applications.
Do you believe any member deserves recognition for whatever reason, if so you need to make a member of staff aware of this.

wow greenmajj joined after I did? I always thought he was here before me.

Only a matter of time until the "green" kicks in :D

Congrats to all of ya!

nvidiaOCmaster said:
^^ that brings up a point, why isnt solidxsnake a senior member yet?

I'M ONLY 14 I'M ONLY 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wouldn't work, I'd be a junior senior :D

nvidiaOCmaster said:
^^ that brings up a point, why isnt solidxsnake a senior member yet?

post count does not a senior make.

If you believe someone has the qualities to be a senior - read this thread - then please pm another senior or a mod about it. Mods, while they make the decision for Senior or not, can't be everywhere and see everything. Having a Senior on your side when you recommend someone can really help, because most Mods tend to give our words some weight when considering someone for the promotion.

So... in short.... pm a senior/mod with your pick for the next senior, and they'll talk on it and if they agree with you, you'll see that person promoted!

incaman-congratulations.jpg

WTG! :D

SolidxSnake said:
wow greenmajj joined after I did? I always thought he was here before me.

Only a matter of time until the "green" kicks in :D

Congrats to all of ya!

He speaks of an early demotion

And no bender thats not chocolate :rolleyes:

Congrats guys and thank you for your dedication to the forums. We need more like you!

Back