• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Switch Coming October 8th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw today that the oled switch (white joy-cons) is available online at BB & Wally's for $349 again. :) Still not in-store locally for either store though.

I saw today that the oled switch (white joy-cons) is available online at BB & Wally's for $349 again. :) Still not in-store locally for either store though.
Checking it out now...

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up JLK:cool: ...Ordered the switch and BoTW...Interesting the Switch is available for pickup after 3:20PM at the store.... but the game has to be shipped...arrived Thur. the 17th.

I have not signed into Nintendo for years (Wii) does the Switch use the same credentials? Also digital downloads? I saw it on the Walmart website for a higher price(The game as a digital dl)...which reminds me of Turbotax where the digital dl costs more than a shipped physical copy...

Last edited:
I hope you get one at retail! I'd like to see them available below retail, but that never happens with nintendo.

Yes, $349 is msrp for the oled. We haven't logged into nintendo, just running BotW local. I do have the dock plugged into the router so it can get updates if needed. We have online identities from the Wii days too, but can't remember them. Not needed unless you really want to recover your Mii. lol One day I might try to figure out how to get it, but I'm not in a hurry about it. I'll have to update the Mii & make the hair even more grey. :oops:

Back