• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Tbred 1800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This setup is working incredibly well. The temps are awesome, 32 idle/35 load and it's not loud at all. I'm getting 3d mark scores around 12500, highest ever. All I'm doing now is fine tuning. I still haven't started burning in yet, so I'm sure I can get some more out of this baby :D

Hmm... Not bad scores... but your video cards overclocked to right about ti4600 speeds and with that setup I'd expect more. Oh well.

what about my case?
same cpu 15x133=1995 will default vcore voltage be cool?
as in enough?
don't have my baby yet but just got confirmation email from newegg...

That would probably be good if you have the adequate cooling. I'd try getting your FSB higher though. My old PC2100 would do around 170, you should try it when you get your cpu.

I think what you should do is blow up the whole computer cuz you jewed kenny lol, man sorry if we were all bein loud... fee

i have a tbred A 1800+ as well.

water cooled @ 31.8°C right now. it's an AUIGA-9 2002, week 41. factory unlocked multis. it's at 1800mhz (11x144 @ 1.60v). so, you guys think it'll hit 2ghz?

Roop said:
i have a tbred A 1800+ as well.

water cooled @ 31.8°C right now. it's an AUIGA-9 2002, week 41. factory unlocked multis. it's at 1800mhz (11x144 @ 1.60v). so, you guys think it'll hit 2ghz?

Most of ours will without breaking much of a sweat, only 1.775v for mine to run 2ghz+ stable.

juninjesus said:
I don't think mine will hit 2GHz...
1700+ TBred A......

Well.. maybe I'm able to hit 2GHz with a better Cooler...
But I hate noise...
Water Cooler... too expansive... I can buy 2400+ with that money.

I'll check out this CPU's limit with Zalman Cooler.. 1.9Ghz cculd be possible with 2600RPM of full fan speed.. It worked but unstable with 2000RPM... It also required 1.75v core voltage... (Actuall voltage was 1.85v according to ASUS Probe)

I would think that the asus probe is pretty accurate, when it comes to volt core. asus matches my bios readings exactly.

What are all your guys ram settings set to? Cas 2.5 for cas 2 memory, 2700, or can run this high wiht cas 2?

Question: Where have all of you gotten your 1800 Tbreds? Newegg? and have any of you not gotten AIUGA's?

besides AMD ES cpus i am pretty sure that all of the Tbred 1800+ Cpus are AIUGA's as every single person has gotten one.

i myself got one that does 2ghz w/ 1.725v runnin right now at 10x200 stable

Thanks Emericana. Do you think that an SKL800 with a Volcano fan will get it there? Most of you seem to have water cooling.

Sure it will run with the SLK and volcano fan. I have mine running with a SLK-800 and a 7Volted tornado and it runs 30c ambient, 36 full load.

vibrantred94gt said:
What are all your guys ram settings set to? Cas 2.5 for cas 2 memory, 2700, or can run this high wiht cas 2?

I basically have the same setup you do, and I run all memory timings maxed. (with no vmem mod) You should be able to run cas 2.

edit sorry that was Pouey

could 1 just go with 15x133 hardware alowwing?
i'd rather not overclock my fsb
would this work if indeed the multi's come unlocked on mine?(from newegg)
with something like 1.75?
would it work?
any reason y it shouldn't?

Back