• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
trying to squeeze more out of this set up before new build, so far at 4.7ghz on chip , and 1306 on gpu i cannot for the life of me break either of these.. not to worried about the chip as its on the plan.

trying to squeeze more out of this set up before new build, so far at 4.7ghz on chip , and 1306 on gpu i cannot for the life of me break either of these.. not to worried about the chip as its on the plan.
Put some antifreeze in the loop and get the radiator outside that will get it over 4.7!

Hello,

My name is Roger as you can tell , I was born and raised near Boston ,lived there until I was 32 then I moved to Ohio then to Maine where I am now, im now 44Yrs old ,5 kids , and a lovely fiancé I will be married to soon

I have overclocked in the Past but not with the hardware I have now , hmmm wait I have overclocked my EVGA 560 TI FPB
so the other Hardware in here is a virgin

I have already switched over to Overclockers.com ,right now im testing everything @ Stock speeds
My System Specs are in My Sig not a bad little system
I upgraded from
MSI 790FX-GD70
AMD 955
OCZ 4GB DDR3

Hope WE GOT Some AMD Clockers here

Hiya XRogerX! Welcome!!!!

Nice to see a Boston-area guy! I spent a number of years in that neck o' the woods.

I've done a fair amount of 939 and fm2 overclocking but mostly intel world. There are definitely quite a number of folks here with solid amd experience to help you out as/when needed, though.

Again...welcome! Look forward to seein' you around!

Welcome XRogerX! Glad you "survived" your Boston days. I won't allow myself to drive in that city again. Roads and traffic are the worst.

Welcome aboard Roger, there's a bunch of guys in the AMD section that have been kicking around those FX for a while so your in good hands... maybe. There's a ton of good info in the Putzen thread if you can wade through all the jaw jacking and BS that goes with it.

ty everyone for the warm welcome about the point

are you going by League points: 14.3 in Enthusiast league

or Total Points: 15.8 points in total

It's global plus hardware points so right now you have 15.8, Nice clock on the 955 BTW :thup:
Just a pointer for Aquamark, your CPU speed is most important on that bench, crank it as high as you can. Check out the Marathon in the Overclocktagon, it's this months bench.

Wow, Ajay. Not sure what to make of this. Aside from a few disagreements I've seen, I haven't seen anyone say NO they're not going to help someone. Naturally some people get along better than others. That's just human nature. I believe you post is a little off base.

Regards,

Blaylock

From an 'outsiders point of view', I see this as normal from the very large teams. It's really hard to have that 'one on one' help all the time. I wouldn't take it personally Phil, I'm sure it's not. There are good people here. Some even help out guys on my small team, and vice versa. I do understand your point to an extent though, It's easy to get overlooked sometimes. That doesn't mean you're not appreciated though.

Last edited:
Back