• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well i think i have made my point and would say yes there are very good members on here as Scotty pointed out, and i would be willing to FULLY DELETE ANY POSTS, but if you read all the other threads. Posted chatting about how we can help and encourage members sometimes i do not see this from my side.

Sorry to all the members!

Philip.

I thank you for being soooo understanding Scotty i have taken down my post and i feel i should have been a little more tactful, but i can not stand people talking across you as though your not there even though your a team player and member.

Philip.

I understand. Thanks for doing that. I'm sure the rest of your team appreciates it as well. :)

You have a good team and members here. If team CP were to dissolve, I would be coming here myself..........if they would have me.

I thank you for being soooo understanding Scotty i have taken down my post and i feel i should have been a little more tactful, but i can not stand people talking across you as though your not there even though your a team player and member.

Philip.

Thanks Philip. It's best for everyone this way. We all try to do our best speaking for myself any way to make everyone feel welcome and involved. You're a good guy and we all do like having you around.

:grouphug:
A happy team is a productive team.
Just don't go gettin' too productive, we're still just ahead of you. :D

Ya never know.
Thanks for letting me hang here. It's a good board. I like it..........50 infraction points and all. lol

Speaking of peaceful co-existence, CP is having a house contest for the next month or so. I'd like to extend an invitation to everyone here. We're giving away quite a bit of old skool hardware. If it's appropriate, and allowed, I'd like to post an advertisement for it somewhere here. Can somebody advise please? :)

Speaking of peaceful co-existence, CP is having a house contest for the next month or so. I'd like to extend an invitation to everyone here. We're giving away quite a bit of old skool hardware. If it's appropriate, and allowed, I'd like to post an advertisement for it somewhere here. Can somebody advise please? :)

I ignore all equally.

Btw. Philip I think you deleted too many posts ( at least missing 1st one ).

Scotty, I think you can post it here as this thread includes all competitions ( correct me if I'm wrong ) -> http://www.overclockers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/247-The-Overclocktagon

Or even in the general Bench team thread, it might get more attention there??

I ignore all equally. This made me laugh!! :rofl: :thup:

Philip.

Ya me too but he really isn't kidding. Ha ha

Finally testing some 1155 again. The awesome 2500k ( http://hwbot.org/submission/2614518 ) and decent 2600k ( http://hwbot.org/submission/2490233 ) are both dead :(

Next up for abuse will be my a10-6790k...going after some Challenger stages.

I'd certainly be in for participating Mr Scott! Got linky somewhere?

I noticed you were busy Scotty. I had checked them out over at CP already but I'm SOL for 939. Don't have any of that stuff any more. :shrug:

Back