• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new watercooling project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

viridium

Hi guys, I would buy a new case and have a very silent configuration: specifically a Corsair 780T, I would like to know if i can install 2 ek xe360 and if these radiators are enough for a 4770k and 2 780ti(in the future it will change to pascal). im currently running on 2 480 monsta but i need a smalleer case.
I will use 6 noctua nf f12 pwm for radiators in pull configuration(top exhaust, front intake), 1 nf s12a pwn on bottom intake and a nf a14 pwn on back exhaust.
the pump i see is an ek d5 reservoir combo, It is quiet or should I look for another one?
There seems a good configuration? the radiators are fine for those fans? or should I use 2 hw labs sr-2?
Or cooltek w2 and a mo-ra 3 420 positioned away from the pc desk, it would be a bad idea?
priority is a quiet pc without losing too much performance.
thank you in advance guys.

Corsair website tells you what rads would fit in the case.

Radiator Mount Locations
Front: 240/280/360mm
Top: 240/280/360mm
Rear: 120/140mm
Bottom: 240mm

Seems like you are set there.

As far as for 2 780Ti's and 4770K.. that amount of rad and push pull will be fine. That is around 588W stock fully loaded.

What do you think is better? Corsair with 2 sr-2 or cooltek/mo-ra 3 420? which fans / pumps are the quietest?

The Corsair fans aren't all that quiet. Before I went geothermal I had 8 BeQuiet fans on my rads. They were very quiet and pumped tons of air. You should go for a variable speed pump if you're wanting quiet.

Back