• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg DOA return shipping??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

Did Newegg change their policies? I just ordered an E350 fusion machine that was DOA. Their website says they do not cover return shipping on DOA items, since when is this? :sly:

They ALWAYS have taken care of issues like this in the past, granted I haven't made an order in about a year. I have been doing business with them for probably 10 years.

Sent an email to try and ask :shrug: If they hold fast on this statement, they will not be getting any more of my business.

In the past, they've always given me pre-paid slips to attach to the package. When chat goes live tomorrow, you should try that as well. I've never had an issue with returning faulty items, but I'll admit it has been awhile since I've had to do it.

Even though their policy said that last year when I had a defective stick of RAM, they still replaced it and sent me a return shipping label free of charge. I had read their policy beforehand and was expecting to have to pay for shipping back to them, but they covered it, and sent my replacement RAM via an even faster and more expensive option than it was originally shipped by, free of charge.

In the past I've had to call to get a return slip for DOA items, but they should do it for you.

Back