• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Has 9500pros!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PhobMX said:

i think that the r9500np still can beat the 9600 in quality due to the pipes, correct me if im wrong

I'm talking about unmodded with only 4 pipes. I suppose though the 9500np had a 256 bit memory bus since it was a red one.

PhobMX said:

i think that the r9500np still can beat the 9600 in quality due to the pipes, correct me if im wrong

They both have 4 pipes.

Maybe it is the 256 bit bus.

What were the clocks when they were overclocked?

Look at the results on Futuremark... Don't count the 9600 TX's which get all the high scores because they are pumped up 9500 Pro's released in Europe with R300 core... The 9600 results are just sad.
I would like to see a direct comparison of a black 9500np and a red one...

That is really wierd. ou should run the m through a series of benchies at 3dmark settings and then at high quality settings.

A little UT2k3, QIII and all the standards.

If you have the time it would make for some interesting testing.

schismspeak said:

I dont see Y you did that...they arent as good.

Ummm I was torn between the 9500pro and the 9600pro and I got the 9600pro... but in the back of my mind I still dont know if that was the right. The more I read the more I think I was wrong.... So I took the 9600pro out of my computer and ran back to the store and got the 9500pro:)

Now I am not really that big on OC it to the max. But what should I install or change to make the 9500pro work a little better?

Back