• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg; Inept but they mean well!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In all honesty, you're right. It's entirely possible that somebody else on the internet is stupid enough to visually analyze a power supply and say it doesn't work. For the record: I didn't know it was missing a lead until after I unplugged everything and tried to determine what was wrong.

I know my post didn't allude to my actually testing it. Sorry. But I did. The new one works fine. And because I naturally assumed that otehrs would naturally assume that I plugged it in, I thought you meant by shorting out wires or doing some wierd trick to try and make it turn on... and that's out of the question... if it didn't turn on it's pointless.

Just make sure you tell them the whole story if you really intend to try and RMA the broken one. Wouldn't want to be dishonest, ehh?

Back