• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Seasonic X650 Gold 650W Modular PSU $95.99 FS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it could be that, but i'm very skeptical on this matter since i have seen it gone out of stock two times for hours or a day since the code went live on 12/7.

if it happens a third time, then i'll stick to my suspicions.

Deal died before I got funding for this and now the shipping is no longer free. :cry:

Edit; price rose back to what it will more than likely sell. Extremely excellent catch for those that bought it.
I opted for a Great Corsair until I spot another deal on another of these Johnny approved PSUs.

Last edited:
I installed this PSU last night and HOLY COW. I am in love. 100% silent (especially when the fan isn't running ;) ) and the modular aspect is AWESOME for cable management.

The quality of the packaging and everything included blew my mind itself. Then I installed it. WOW.

Mine came in today too. I'll try to hook it up this sunday if I get a day off of work this week hopefully.I'm lucky the ups driver knows where I live and will let me sign for it while I'm at work to save him a stop at my house. By the time he gets to my street the school is letting out and it's a sob to get to my house cause the school driveway is directly in front of mine. I got to open it and my boss and another guy were like cool bag man. Kinda reminded me of opening a box with some Crown Royal in it.

Back