• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neweggs new layout is incredibly terrible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, so, everything I mentioned in my post above, has been added. Unsure if this was a planned update for them, or if no one had noticed it and the feedback link pointed it out, but I'm impressed that it was sort of put back to normal, just without the drop-down boxes, and having to load to the next page for the next selection lists.

If they keep changing things back to making sense....there may be hope yet...

I had waded through the "contact us" section to try to fnd a way to express my views; apparently they are not interested in actual customer opinions, the maze that you are ushered through is structured to appear as a route for answering your "question".

So I described to them the ways in which I felt that the recent UI changes sucked....and after hitting "submit" I was thanked for submitting my question.

:bang head

Ha! I put that blu ray player in my Shopping Cart, but they're still not showing the price! BTW, I am logged in my account...

I guess the saying is true:

if you have to ask "how much?" you really can't afford it.

:-/

Last edited:
That is amazing in a horrible way. :shock: They went down the hill on a rocket-powered sled and then decided they needed to dig even further...

Hmm, now were hung up about a over priced bd player?

Newegg has an ebay store, put the model in ebay and type newegg next to it. Then wolah, you get this

I'm glad they made the interface as easy as typing the product model into eBay to get the price. They couldn't have possibly done it an easier way. Bravo Newegg, your ingenuity knows no bounds.

I'm glad they made the interface as easy as typing the product model into eBay to get the price. They couldn't have possibly done it an easier way. Bravo Newegg, your ingenuity knows no bounds.

I do not remember where I saw it but it is actually the company of the product decides they want a cat and mouse game to find prices - not newegg. Newegg gets paid more to do this though (I think), but it is pointless busi-ness..

I do not remember where I saw it but it is actually the company of the product decides they want a cat and mouse game to find prices - not newegg. Newegg gets paid more to do this though (I think), but it is pointless busi-ness..

Then they should say "Hell no, we'd rather not abuse our customers like that."

Back