• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt_v

Trying to download nf728.exe bios but the link to abit does not work and every other place seems to have a similar problem. How can I get this bios. My understanding is this bios is for win 7 64 bit os. Please advise and if someone has a link for the bios it would be appreciated.

Abit was out of business well before Windows 7 came along. Any bioses created with Win 7 in mind would have to be third party modded stuff. It's going to be a challenge to find what you want if it exists.

If you dig enough you can find it. I have no idea if it works with Win 7, that was your idea.

French site. >> Follow First Link below then Use the rest of the instructions I typed below.
http://www.touslesdrivers.com/php/constructeurs/telechargement.php?v_code=6280&v_langue=en

File download

nf728.exe

Size: 300 KB

Server N° 1: fichiers.touslesdrivers.com (HTTP) << Highlighted in blue and is the link you can use to download the bios itself if you click on that link right there.

I just downloaded the file in question to my computer so if you go to the same place I did following my links, you should get that old nearly impossible to find bios.

AthlonXPs and chips based on them DO NOT support 64 bit OS.
Also, I don't see why you would need a special bios to install Win7.

The Coolest hit the nail on the head. The CPUs that board is compatible with did not have a 64-bit instruction set anyway. Not a motherboard issue, a CPU issue.

MR. "The Coolest" and MR. "trents", you guys is the bees knees. All I can do is find the hard to find and you guys know it is a waste of time since the cpus are not 64 bite. Spank me vary much. Hehehe.

RGone...ster. :ty: :chair:

Back