• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NforceFX WTF!? ASUS??!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

uh i was snooping around the net and i found this file called asusbs.gif. and uh i did some research and all i saw was the "nforcefx" chipset was just a rumour...what is this exactly...this looks like a real drawing

ASUSBS.gif

is that like 6 processors in one mobo ??? hehehehe you'll need a 1000watt PSU for that

haha, look down in the right corner a chip [H]b.s. with man love hardware

now that i think about it, maybe its not a real drawing since cpus wouldn't be that close unless asus was making one huge *** proprietarty heatsink to cover all of them...?

and if thats a servers dimms servers usually have the capacity for more memory than 4gb, especially if its a 6 processor MOBO your gonna need a hella lot of memory.

ya,,,atleast 10GBs with 6 cpus..

2cpus sounds beliveable on that board but not 6

Yeah its just an old April fools joke - look at the chip toward the bottom right of the mobo titled "[H]B.S. with Man Love Hardware" should have been the giveaway!!!

Back