• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice banner!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if i didn't miss anything, i believe it's Hallen who's very kindly to put up that fund for us for now. and Skyhook also too, i think.

Harvey!! pls post the donation link again so i can "pay u back"!!

LandShark said:
Harvey!! pls post the donation link again so i can "pay u back"!!

Here you are Shark.

Contribute to the OC.com Seti Team Banner Ad

Don't forget, for everyone who signs up to C2IT CitiBank contributes $5.00 to our advertising campaign. I hope, SkyHook signed up and I got this message:

Citibank: We generally email bonuses via c2it to all eligible participants on a weekly basis.

Also a nice thank you from Skip:

Thanks to the Seti Team. The Ad revenues are greatly appreciated and much needed.

edit: Shark- I was thinking we could add an updated sticker to the banner when you do your weekly update.

Last edited:
hey guys - i just noticed this today, too. copycats;)

j/k, hope it works for ya, just dont hog all the new members, leave some for us folders:D

plague said:
hey guys - i just noticed this today, too. copycats;)

j/k, hope it works for ya, just dont hog all the new members, leave some for us folders:D

Big congrats to RedDeathDrinker for making us the banner, and you guys got a headstart so, I don't know whether that is possible? ;)

Back