• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Diablo 3 In 2011 Says Activision.... Well Maybe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree with these two comments.

I'd love to see a Warcraft 4. I'd probably pee myself if I thought about it too long. Warcraft 3 was amazing: I used to spend every evening on Battle.net. They've probably got the engine (Starcraft 2) but it'd take a lot of work to develop a good story line etc.

I'd expect it to be 2014 at the earliest, if they did explore that avenue. Presumably Starcraft II "B" and Diablo 3 are top priority at the moment, then Starcraft II "C".

I bought SCII but I can't enjoy it (and it won't even patch now lol... keep having failure to patch :-/ ) ... it is like playing to SC again with better graphic. The game play haven't changed at all it is really not original to me!
I enjoyed way more WC3, the hero concept was excellent.
I must said I tried to love SC2, spent many hours in ladder, I was platinum on 2v2 and diamond rest but it was too easy and I hated the game play... Maybe the players were bad at that time. Gotta try again maybe :D

4-5 years for a super quality game. Look at Bethesda and Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim. If anyone says theyre not quality games then youre high. 12+ years is just plain crazy, especially since theve been teasing us this whole time. For that kind of wait the game better make sandwitches or cure cancer.

Blizzard are a very different breed to Bethesda, and (in my opinion) produce faaaarrr more fun and polished games.

Morrowind was great, However Oblivion was awfully boring for me. I played it to completion just because I felt I should, but barely scratched the surface of side quests as I never felt the point/need. It was the leveling system in Oblivion just ruined it! I was very much :bang head

I have conidence blizzard will release diablo 3, as for whne, I dont mind :) I have been waiting for long enough already, a year or 2 doesnt matter :)

Blizzard are a very different breed to Bethesda, and (in my opinion) produce faaaarrr more fun and polished games.

Morrowind was great, However Oblivion was awfully boring for me. I played it to completion just because I felt I should, but barely scratched the surface of side quests as I never felt the point/need. It was the leveling system in Oblivion just ruined it! I was very much :bang head

I have conidence blizzard will release diablo 3, as for whne, I dont mind :) I have been waiting for long enough already, a year or 2 doesnt matter :)
I found Oblivion entertaining, just too buggy. Same goes for the Fallout games.

Back